Attorney Renee Read has received recognition and awards from numerous organizations.
- Client Champion: Repeat selection for the Client Champion award from Martindale-Hubble (fewer than 1% attain this) – 2021 and 2022.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: Super Lawyers rates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas and identifies those who have who attained a high-degree of excellence. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Annually from 2015-2018, Attorney Read has been chosen as a Rising Star by the Super Lawyers committee, reserved for those in the top 2.5%. Click here to see Renee’s Super Lawyer profile
- 10.0 AVVO Ranking: AVVO is an online attorney rating service which evaluates attorneys on several criteria, including including client reviews and attorney endorsements. Attorney Read has been able to achieve the highest rating available. Click to see Renee’s AVVO rankings and read testimonials left by clients
- Fox Cities Future 15: In 2013, Renee was recognized for her community involvement and professional excellence and was selected for the Fox Cities Future 15 Award. This award was presented by PULSE Young Professionals, a program of the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and The Post-Crescent.
- NAFLA Top 10 Ranking: The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys uses a thorough selection process to determine the top family law attorneys in each state. With thousands of attorneys in each state, the NAFLA’s rigorous, independent selection process resolves the challege of attorneys claiming to be “the best” without a basis for such claims. In 2015, Attorney Renee Read was chosen as one of the Top 10 in the state of Wisconsin. Click here to see Renee’s NAFLA profile and read more about the selection process
- Lawyers of Distinction: Lawyers of Distinction is an exclusive membership organization in which selection is based upon an individual’s achievements and peer recognition. Attorney Read joined this organization in 2018. Click here to view Attorney Read’s membership profile
- ASLA Top 40 Under 40: Attorney Renee Read has been chosen by the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) as one of the Top 40 under 40 in 2015 and 2016. Membership in ASLA is by invitation only, and comprises less than 1.5% of all licensed lawyers nationwide. ASLA looks for attorneys with stellar legal credentials, a commitment to community engagement, and demonstrating the highest professional standards. Click to see Renee’s ASLA profile
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction – AIFLA: The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys recognized Attorney Read in 2016 for having one of the ten best client satisfaction ratings among practicing family law attorneys.