Renee A. Read of Remley Law, S.C.
Attorney at Law / Firm Shareholder
Areas of Practice: Divorce, Family Law and Collections
- Juris Doctor Degree, 2004; Saint Louis University School of Law – St. Louis, MO
- Visiting Student, Fall 2003; Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Science, with honors, Microbiology (major) and Chemistry (minor), 2000; University of Iowa – Iowa City, IA
- Wisconsin Supreme Court – All State Courts of Wisconsin, 2004
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin, 2005
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2011
Renee Read’s skilled and effective representation is why she is chosen by lawyers, other professionals (medical, dental, veterinary, etc.) and business executives for their divorce and family law needs. She is a top-ranked lawyer with 18 years of legal experience, regularly handling complex and high asset divorces. She provides superior counsel and support to clients across the Fox Cities region and beyond. Her primary practice areas are divorce and family law. In addition, she provides representation to professional practices for collections work.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Read has consistently earned recognition as being among the top 2.5% of lawyers in her region as well as designation as an attorney of distinction from numerous organizations. Her clients routinely provide her with superb reviews resulting in her receiving an Avvo Rating of 10/10 and the Client Champion award from Martindale-Hubble (fewer than 1% attain this). Heavily involved in her local community, she has also received the Fox Cities Future 15 Award and was named a Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation.
Attorney Read is an active member of the Winnebago and Outagamie County Bar Associations as well as the State Bar of Wisconsin. She was recently re-elected by her peers as the District 3 Representative to the State Bar of Wisconsin Board of Governors, which oversees the policy making and the operation of the State Bar of Wisconsin. She is currently a member of the Executive Committee for the Board of Governors. Furthermore, she has conducted numerous lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics.
Ms. Read is an attorney and partner with Remley Law, S.C., in Neenah, Wisconsin. Before joining Remley Law she practiced in Southern Wisconsin where she developed a strong foundation in several areas of law, which remains beneficial in her current specialized practice.
Growing up in an agricultural setting in Dubuque County, Iowa, Ms. Read learned the values of hard work and service to others at a very early age, and she instills these virtues each and every day in serving her clients. As such, she provides the highly personalized counsel her clients need to make the best-informed decisions regarding the legal issues that will affect them and their families for years to come, and she has gained a reputation for her innate ability to devise effective strategies to help her clients achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek.
Professional & Community Activities:
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Board of Governors (7/2019-6/2023)
- American Bar Association, Member
- Member, Outagamie County Bar Association
- Member, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Fox West Chamber of Commerce, Member and Former Board Member
- Samaritan Counseling Center of the Fox Valley, Inc., Former Board Member/President
- Fox Cities Morning Rotary, Former Member, Board Member and President
- Volunteer, Winnebago County Free Legal Assistance Clinic
- Member, Fox Valley Women Lawyers
- Frequent Seminar Speaker – Various legal topics